T5 Lighting Systems
The T5 fluorescent is tubular and 5/8-inch in diameter. What’s great about the T-5 is that it is inexpensive, produces low heat, and grows most corals and fresh water plants in the aquarium.
The number one lighting choice for aquarists today in both the tropical and salt water world, with several different bulbs on the market to cover all spectrums you can mix and match to find the desired lighting look for your fresh water or marine fish tank.
£25.99T5 Light Refugium Sump Tank Lighting STS-350 8w x3
- Comes complete with required bulbs
- Perspex cover to protect the bulbs from water spray
- In-built reflectors to maximise light output
- Adjustable mounting brackets
- Included brackets fit tank rims up to 13mm
- Brackets can be moved across the light to fit smaller tanks